It’s 1.30 am at this part of the world, and I am as excited as ever! It has been 15 hours and counting working on Rabbit Hole’s series of mini events held in Zayed University at the 22nd & 23rd of November, from 10am till 5pm. A lot is going on but the massive headache is blocking my train of thoughts.
I’m chewing on my nails as we speak, shaking my right leg and my eyes are wandering around the room looking for anything to finalize only to realize that everything is set and ready to be displayed!
The many events of tomorrow are:
- Tea Party with Mad Hatter
- White Queen’s Palace of Henna
- Dormouse’s Photobooth
- Cheshire Cat Caricature
- 4Collection in Wonderland
- Tweedledum & Tweedledee’s Bakery Bar
- Peaches’ Shoes
- Huda Kattan’s Mansion
- Red Queen’s Shoe Competition
- White Rabbit’s Abaya Booths
Frankly talking, I cannot sleep. See y’all rabbits tomorrow!
– Dreamy Rabbit x