As the days are quickly passing by and we are almost entering a new year, most of us might be quiet lost with what to wear for this upcoming year. Since we at the Rabbit Hole always have our members backs from not doing a big fashion no no! We decided to share our tips and advices with you.
The clothing trends for Spring/Summer 2012:
- Cheerful Colors: Flashy yet elegant colors are in for the season as always and if you know how to match it up correctly you would be our role model. InsiderTip: don’t use a lot of colors at once, you don’t want to end up looking like a rainbow.
Nanette Lepore 2012
Rag and bone 2012
- Statement Prints: prints that are bold and make a statement are in for this season. Some of the prints that are in are oversized florals, geometric, and also parrot prints. The prints that are also in are mirror like prints that reflect each other. Adding to the prints and what prints are hot for next season are “futuristic” prints, they consist of lots of graphic designed prints, that are not your usual stripes and polka dots.
Tip: Blend them wisely!
- Pink Short Suits: yes yes most of you might be complaining where will you wear this … There are lots of places that you can put on your pink shorts, such as the ladies club, girls gatherings, or even just in your room for the sake of looking fashionable.
- Pastel Tones: these are the color tones you would want to be wearing.
- Peplums are this seasons MUST HAVE!
- Baroque Flourishes: ornamental designs whether printed or embroidered, they add a touch of regal and class to your outfit.
- Drop Waist: wear a pair of belts under your waist.
- Ocean Themed: many designers have made clutches that are inspired by the ocean, such as pearl clutches, shark tooth necklaces, and coral embellishments.
- Matte Satin, is the IT fabric of this season since most of the designers haven’t hesitated in using them for their outfits.
- Abstract Art: look for pieces that have edge and shapes, with a the correct colors. Don’t worry you won’t look like an art gallery.
Tip: don’t go nuts and wear shiny from head to toe.
- The 20’s: Simply elegant.
- Sport Couture: Get the sporty yet feminine look.
Hair Trends: Hair stylists made sure to keep it simple this season.
- Glistening Hair: the wet hair look but not too wet!
- Ponytails: an easy do that everyone adores.
- The Urban Wave: a loose curve in the hair, which only needs a blow dry, a little bit of iron curling, and going through it with the hands to get the natural look.
- Embellished Up do’s: We all want to look glamourous, this season you can do it with your hair by adding pieces to your updo. Such as pearls, metallic pieces, feathers, or just leave it as a simple plain updo.
- Bigger Blowouts: Puffed up, rich, and gorgeous. The elegant era has returned, all you need is some mousse, hair in curls, then open it and tousle. With this look be sure you will have all eyes on you!
- Sophisticated Braids and Twists.
Accessories Trends Spring/Summer 2012:
- Tribal Treats – What we Love about Tribal accessor pieces is that i can be worn on a casual outing with friends for coffee at Starbucks or can be even worn with a plain white blouse as a statement pieces to give your look a more chic look !
- Futuristic – Dont be afraid to stand out from the crowd ! A futuristic inspired accessory will definitely give you that unordinary look !
- Earrings – Earrings are one of our personal Favorites because it can easily change our entire look and can glam it up within seconds ! We are so happy that earrings are back in trend !
- Floral Galore – What Girl dosent love her floral inspired prints and accessories ? Bring out you inner feminine alter ego , You cant go wrong!